Initial holistic and integrative consultation (60-70 mins): £195
I will take a thorough integrative medical history of your past and current medical problems, your lifestyle and nutrition. We will talk about your presenting symptoms and how they affect your life. Following a risk assessment with regards to the use of hormone replacement therapy, we will discuss, if you would benefit from this treatment and which blood tests might be required. We will discuss the risks and side effects of hormone replacement therapy at great length and develop a treatment plan which best meets your individual needs. These treatment recommendations may (or may not) include body/bio-identical HRT, forms of hormonal and non-hormonal contraception, as well as supplements. We will talk about which forms of body-identical HRT are available on the NHS and which are available privately. We will also look at lifestyle changes and nutrition which could help improve your symptoms. If you had relevant blood tests done by your GP prior to the consultation please bring them along, to minimize duplicate tests. I may ask you to download a symptom diary which you can fill out prior to your appointment.
Following your consultation if you decide to start HRT, I can give you a private prescription for the first 3 months (which is often cheaper, than the NHS prescription fee) and after that, you may decide to go back to your own GP, who will then carry out all necessary HRT reviews and provide your repeat prescriptions or you may decide to continue with me privately.
Follow up (10-12 weeks after starting treatment, 20 mins): £85
During this consultation we will review how you are feeling and if symptoms have improved. If indicated blood tests may be performed and the treatment plan adjusted. You may feel very well on your treatment, in which case you may not require this appointment. Certain hormones however, such as Testosterone, require close monitoring at the beginning of the treatment.
Continuous follow up (20 mins): £85
Depending on symptoms and treatment progress a review may take place every six months. For Patients who are stable on their treatment an annual review is required.
The following tests may be indicated at regular intervals during your treatment (most can be arranged on the NHS by your own GP):
- Pelvic Ultrasound Scan
- DEXA scan (if risk of Osteoporosis)
- Cervical Smear test (every 3-5 years)
- Sometimes hormone and other blood tests may be required and can be arranged at the Candover clinic
Repeat Prescription without appointment (only for registered patients who have regular follow ups): £20
Payment options, Cancellation Policy and Data Protection:
- I accept the following payment options: Cash, direct Bank Transfer and Credit Card.
- There is a 2% surcharge for credit card payments.
- There is no charge, if you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment up to 5 days prior to your appointment date.
- If you booked an appointment with me, you will receive an email confirmation with the date, time and place of your appointment.
- Cancelling an appointment has to be done in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you don’t attend your appointment and you did not cancel your appointment in writing (email) at least 5 days prior to your appointment date, a £50 charge applies.
- Before the consultation, I will ask you to fill in a consent form, which explains in detail how I use and store your personal information and data. I will not pass data about you on to third parties without your permission.