Appointments and Fees :
You can chose from the following appointment types:
With Dr Mandy Leonhardt:
- New Patient Consultation 60 minutes in Alresford: £ 245
- Follow up appointment for existing patients 30 minutes in Alresford: £ 135
- Telephone follow up appointment for existing patients 30 minutes: £ 135
- Quick trouble shooting phone calls for existing patients 15 minutes: £ 50
You can book all the above appointments directly online via the online booking links below.
- Dr Leonhardt has currently only very limited appointments available at the Candover Clinic in Basingstoke (from beginning of January 2024 onwards). If you prefer to see me at the Candover Clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: I currently only offer vaginal examinations at the Candover Clinic. If you are an existing patient and need a vaginal examination, please email me and I will book your appointment at the Candover Clinic.
With Mrs Hannah Rokison (Specialist Nurse in Menopause Care):
- New Patient Consultation 60 minutes at The Candover Clinic: £ 155
- Follow up appointments for existing patients 30 minutes at the Candover Clinic: £ 105
- Telephone follow up appointment 30 minutes: £ 105
- Starting you on Testosterone appointment 45 minutes at The Candover Clinic: £ 135
To book your appointment either with Dr Leonhardt or with Nurse Hannah, please scroll to the bottom of the page and read my cancellation policy. Then select your preferred practitioner and appointment type, chose a date and time and book your appointment.
Room 3, Station Mill
Health and Fitness
Station Road, Alresford, Hampshire, SO24 9JQ
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 09:00 – 15:30
Parking: there is limited free parking in the courtyard directly outside the Station Mill building. There is plenty more parking in the Station Car park (pay and display), a one minute walk away. You require coins to pay at the machine or you can pay via a mobile parking app.
Disabled access: unfortunately, the treatment room is on the second floor (staircase) and there is no wheelchair access.
Aldermaston Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NA
Saturdays 09:00 – 13:00
Parking: The Candover clinic offers free parking to all private patients. The car park is directly next to the clinic building. You will see a barrier and and you can drive up to the barrier, press the button and let the receptionist know that you have an appointment. You can then drive into the car park.
Disabled access: the Candover Clinic is fully barrier free and suitable for disabled patients and wheelchair users.
Please book your appointment using the menu below.
Once you have completed the online booking process, you will receive an appointment confirmation email with further details about your appointment and a reminder email a few days prior to your appointment date. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder just in case, as sometimes the confirmation email or the appointment reminder email can end up in there. Please contact me, if you have problems with the online booking process or you have not received your appointment confirmation email.