Prior to your consultation it would be useful, if you could fill out some days of this diary. Keeping this diary will also show if your symptoms are cyclical in nature and related to your menstrual cycle. For each symptom use a scale from 1 to 3 (mild to severe). It will give a representational overview of your symptoms. Please leave those boxes blank that are not relevant to you, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Please click here to download.
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecology: https://www.rcog.org.uk/en/patients/menopause/
- Charity for POI and Early Menopause: https://www.daisynetwork.org.uk/
- The British Menopause Society: https://thebms.org.uk/
- The patient arm of the BMS: https://www.womens-health-concern.org/
- A Survivor’s Guide to Surgical Menopause: https://surmeno.blogspot.com/ –
- An excellent support network and information for women in surgical menopause: http://www.surgicalmenopause.co.uk/
- Prof Christian Phillips: https://hampshiregynaecologist.com/
- http://www.pms.org.uk/ – National Association for Premenstrual Syndrome
High quality Sexual toys, lubricants and pelvic floor gadgets:
I am a contributor (Doctor in Residence) for the online lifestyle magazine HerHampshire: